Home Style Masala Paneer.
You finish steeping stew Home Style Masala Paneer applying 16 compound including 7 together with. Here you are win.
receipt of Home Style Masala Paneer
- It's 200 grams of Paneer.
- You need 3-4 of Medium size Onions - Sliced.
- You need 2-3 of Tomatoes - Sliced.
- It's 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste (homemade).
- It's 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander seed powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Haldi Power.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- It's 2 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of Star Anice.
- It's 4-5 of Black Peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Water.
- You need 4 tsp of Oil for frying.
- Prepare as required of coriander leaves for garnishing.
Home Style Masala Paneer separately
- Cut paneer in the desired size of cubes and dip in boiling water. Don't boil the paneer..
- Add 2 tsp oil in a pan and add Ginger Garlic paste and saute till it becomes aromatic..
- Add onions and fry till golden brown. Now add Haldi, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and a pinch of salt. Saute till all the spices are cooked well. Add tomatoes and cook well, till the mix leaves oil in the pan. Let it cool at room temperature..
- Blend the masala we cooked,in a mixer to course puree. It OK if it's not blended to smooth paste like..
- Now take 2 tsp of Oil for cooking in a pan. Add Bay leaf, Star Anice, Peppercorns and Cinnamon sticks when the oil is warm. Add the puree and cook well till the gravy leaves oil in the pan. When gravy leaves all the oil, it means it has completely cooked. Add salt and water. Boil it for 5 mins with the lid on..
- Add paneer cubes which were already dipped in boiling water. Strain the water and keep paneer in a strainer for 2 min so that excess water gets rinsed from it..
- Cook the gravy for 10 min with lid on. Stir in between. Turn off when you get the desired consistency. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..