Mom's bean sprout with bean curd. DIRECTIONS Stir-fry bean curd cubes until lightly brown and crispy. This claypot full of braised bean curd/firm tofu (in the US, bean curd is marketed as firm tofu at the grocery stores) with mushrooms is no exception. Fermented tofu (also called fermented bean curd, white bean-curd cheese, tofu cheese, soy cheese or preserved tofu) is a Chinese condiment consisting of a form of processed.
How to Cook With Bean Curd. Bean sprouts have been traditional Chinese ingredients for a long history especially the mung bean sprouts. In Chinese, we call mung bean sprouts green beans because they are green in color. You prepare toasting spoil Mom's bean sprout with bean curd using 8 modus operandi and 3 moreover. Here you go do the trick.
technique of Mom's bean sprout with bean curd
- It's 1 block of medium size bean curd cut into small blocks.
- You need of Dried shrimp (chopped).
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic (smashed).
- It's of Chilli cut into small bits (optional).
- It's of Bean sprout (app 200-250gr).
- You need of Oil for cooking.
- It's of Salt and white pepper for seasoning.
- It's of Water (2-3 tablespoon).
When Elaine was a child, grand mother lived in mountain areas where it was not so easy to purchase fresh. It's ok not to water them all night, but if you happen to wake up you can water them. Put them into plastic bags and keep them in the fridge. Mung bean sprouts are a common ingredient in Asian stir fries and provide a crisp, healthy addition to any meal.
Mom's bean sprout with bean curd prescription
- Heat your wok add oil,when it's hot add dried shrimp and garlic fry till fragrant..
- Add the bean sprout, chilie stir fry just a little bit.
- Add salt and white pepper to taste and finally add the water and put the heat off. Done..
Do not use beans packaged in gardening packets, which have probably been chemically treated. Mung bean sprouts or bean sprouts is a favourite healthy vegetarian option which is often paired with Hainanese chicken rice. The roots and beans of the bean sprouts need to be removed. This will take a bit of time but it is well worth the effort as the dish would be clean and looks more presentable. Bean sprouts - home gardening at its simplest!