You finish roasting fricassee Chicken Korma using 20 ingredients including 10 also. Here you are do the trick.
modus operandi of Chicken Korma
- Prepare 750 gm of Chicken.
- It's 3 of Medium Sized Onions.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 inch of Ginger.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of poppy seeds powder.
- You need 2 of Cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 Inch of cinnamon stick.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 5 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of coconut Powder.
- It's 1 gm of Mace(javitri).
- It's 2 gm of Nutmeg (jaiphal).
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It's 2 of bay leaves.
- It's 3 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
Chicken Korma process
- In a pan fry some onion to golden brown colour.. Then grind the fried onion with poppyseed, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, cloves, coconut powder, mace, nutmeg...
- Now grind the onions, ginger and garlic in another jar...
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the thoroughly washed chicken pieces...
- Now take out the chicken and add the cumin seeds and bay leaf into the oil, When the cumin seeds starts crackling add the ginger, garlic and onion paste to it....
- Then add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder to it...
- Keep it stirring so that it does not stick to the bottom.. After the raw smell of the spices goes off add the curd to it...
- Add garam masala and fried onion paste to it... Add half of the paste only, remaining half will be added afterwards...
- Let it cook for some time and keep stirring it occasionally.
- When the water evaporates, add water to it. Add water according to the consistency you want... add the remaining garam masala paste also... And cook untill it starts boiling....
- After a boil put off the flame and serve it...