Chicken Chana Dal Masala.
You wrap up brewing simmer Chicken Chana Dal Masala applying 25 instructions and 3 steps. Here you are do the trick.
compound of Chicken Chana Dal Masala
- You need 300 gms of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chana (Split Chicpeas/Bengal Gram)Dal.
- You need 1 of big onion sliced finely.
- It's 1 tbsp of sliced capsicum.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seed powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 3 tbsp of homemade tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- It's 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 2 of green cardamoms.
- It's 1 of small stick cinnanon.
- It's 4-5 of cloves.
- You need 5-6 of whole black pepper.
- It's 2 of dry red chillies.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 1 (5 tsp) of ghee.
Chicken Chana Dal Masala compound
- Soak chana dal for an hour in warm water.Pressure cook chicken with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4th cup water upto 1 whistle.Open lid.Set aside alongwith stock.Pressure cook dal with little turmeric, salt and 1 tsp ghee upto 3 whistles.Open lid.Dal should be just done and not mushy.Heat oil and deep fry onion till crispy brown.Set aside..
- In 2 tbsp oil lightly fry the boneless chicken pieces.Curry cut chicken with bones may also be used.In remaining oil fry dry red chillies and set aside.Sprinkle cumin,whole black pepper,bay leaves and half crushed whole garam masala.When they crackle,add ginger garlic paste,half of fried onion, tomato puree,curd,dry masalas,kasoori methi,salt and sugar to taste.Fry till oil leaves sides..
- Add chicken pieces and toss.Then add boiled dal and all the remaining stock and boil.Add sliced capsicum.Adjust gravy according to need.Garnish with chopped coriander,rest of fried onion and dry red chillies.Serve hot with tandoori roti,naan,paratha or jeera rice..