Salli chicken. Brown chicken pieces on both sides, starting with the meat side down and turning frequently. Sali Marghi Recipe, Learn how to make Sali Marghi (absolutely delicious recipe of Sali Marghi ingredients and cooking method) About Sali Marghi Recipe: Darius M Dorabjee of Dorabjee & Sons, Pune shows us how to cook an authentic Parsi sali marghi. A delicious chicken recipe to cook at home and feast on with friends and family.
These parsi cafes in Bombay are the best places to get a taste of their food and culture. The simple flavors, the minimal spices used in this style of cooking are unique. Dishes like Patra ni machhi and Saas ni machhi are my all time favorites, but the dish that tops my list is the Salli Murgh. You finish broiling french fry Salli chicken using 10 process also 3 steps. Here you are attain.
ingredients of Salli chicken
- It's 1 bowl of small boneless pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of raw potato grated.
- You need 4 tsp of cornflour.
Parsi Salli Murgh is a spicy chicken curry that is typically served with potato straws as a garnish, hence the name, salli murgh. The curry is a quintessential dish in Parsi community that has to be served on every special occasion. Parsi Salli Murgh itself is a rich and flavorful dish that needs no side dish to company and is enjoyed with either berry pulao or plain white steamed rice. Parsi style chicken curry topped with crispy potato sticks - learn how to do it the right way with Chef Kayzad.
Salli chicken in succession
- Marinate chicken with 2 tsp cornflour and all the ingredients for 30 mins..
- Grate potato and add rest 2 tsp cornflour. Mix well. Coat around marinated chicken pieces..
- Deep fry, sprinkle some chaat masala on top and serve hot..
Before we talk about Parsi salli chicken, let us know a short background about the dish. It is a Parsi dish and Parsis are one of two Zoroastrian communities now primarily located in India and a few in Pakistan. A Parsi mutton curry, Salli Boti is a celebratory fusion dish in which Salli means potato sticks and Boti is the chunks of meat. This dinner recipe is made with boneless chicken and a melange of Indian spices, and is often served on a wedding. You can also prepare this delicious recipe on festivals like Nauroze.