You conclude boiling parch Chicken Masala testing 14 procedure as a consequence 4 as well as. Here is how you carry out.
program of Chicken Masala
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- You need 3 of Onions medium sliced.
- You need 1 of Tomato big chopped.
- It's 3 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It's as required of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Chicken Masala singly
- Wash and clean the chicken and add a quarter of the spice powders to chicken with salt and lemon juice. Mix nicely and marinate for an hour minimum..
- Heat a wok with oil and add fennel, sliced onions and green chillies. Saute until onions are browned. Add salt and ginger Garlic paste to speed up the process. Now add the tomatoes and all the remaining spice powder. Mix well until oil oozes out..
- Add the marinated chicken pieces and mix well for few minutes. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes. Keep checking in between. The chicken would leave it's water, so not adding water at all. Add more oil if needed..
- Cook until the chicken is soft and browned in colour with all those masalas into a gooey texture. Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves and fried coconut pieces (optional)..