Bread pizza. Bread pizza recipe a quick bread snack recipe with video. Making this simple delicious bread pizza is a great fun and is a favorite with my kids at home. Bread Pizza Recipe with step by step photos and video.
This is Quick and Easy Bread Pizza, in this Bread Pizza Recipe I have shown how to make instant pizza using bread. This Bread Pizza Recipe by kabitaskitchen..pizza recipe variation is bread pizza made with sandwich bread slice as its base with an instant pizza sauce. well, this is my second attempt for the pizza bread recipe. in my first video post, i had used. Everybody loves these mini bread pizzas, especially the kids. You take on baking sear Bread pizza practicing 9 technique and 7 and. Here you are score.
procedure of Bread pizza
- You need 6 slices of Bread (any type of sandwich bread, whole wheat bread.
- It's 3 tablespoons of Pizza Sauce or Red Pasta Sauce or Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion, cubed.
- Prepare as required of Oil, for shallow frying.
- Prepare 1 of medium Tomato, deseeded and cubed.
- You need 1/2 of Capsicum, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of grated Cheese (pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Mixed Italian Herbs or Pizza Seasonings.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli Flakes,.
If you are craving for pizza and don't I chose to sprinkle sesame and flax seeds on top of the bread pizzas because it is a good way to add. Bread pizza is one of the quickest snacks that you can make with minimal ingredients. All you need is of course some bread slices, veggies of your choice, pizza sauce, cheese and some seasoning. Homemade French bread pizza topped with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings.
Bread pizza process
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a tawa or a frying pan over low-medium flame. Place 2-3 bread slices on the hot surface of tava..
- Toast it until bottom surface turns light golden brown. Make sure that the bottom surface doesn’t turn dark brown. When the bottom surface turns light golden brown, flip each slice and turn off the flame..
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon pizza sauce (or as needed) on each slice of the bread..
- Place cubed onion, cubed tomato, cubed capsicum over it..
- Spread grated pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese over it.sprinkle pizza seasonings or mixed Italian herbs) and red chilli flakes over it..
- Place them on the pan and heat it over low flame.Cover the pan with a lid and toast it over low flame..
- Toast it until the cheese melts and the bottom surface turns crispy..
Pizza night is nothing to play around with — you like your plain, deep dish pizza and that's it. Naan bread is *so* easy to use as a base for your pies, and you can top it with anything you like. This easy pepperoni pizza bread makes a delicious dinner or fun appetizer the whole family will love. All the best parts of pizza rolled up in tasty crescent dough! I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea!