Lamb burgers/ meat balls. BEST lamb burgers, prepared Greek-style with lots of flavor from aromatics, earthy Do something different on burger night…go Greek! An easy recipe for baked lamb meatballs. Served with a tasty yogurt sauce, they are wonderfully flavorful!
If you like Greek food, you'll love these flavorful lamb burgers topped with tzatziki, feta, tomatoes and red. Spicy lamb albondigas (meatballs). by José Pizarro. Mix together minced lamb, onion, mint, garlic, oregano and season generously. You organize browning poach Lamb burgers/ meat balls employing 5 prescription furthermore 5 moreover. Here you are score.
program of Lamb burgers/ meat balls
- Prepare 1 lb of ground lamb.
- You need 1/2 packages of frozen spinach.
- You need 1 oz of feta cheese.
- You need 2 of buns (optional).
- You need 2 slice of cheese (optional).
Juicy Lamb Meatballs with Moroccan flavours! This month I'm sharing Moroccan Lamb Meatballs, inspired by a visit to the Lakemba Night. How To Make Rosemary Lamb Meatballs. Lamb burgers are a great alternative to beef burgers.
Lamb burgers/ meat balls receipt
- Boil spinach until thawed and drain. Make sure to remove as much water as possible.
- Mix in some spinach and feta with raw lamb. The amount of spinach is up to you, I added just a few pinches..
- Thoroughly cook lamb patties (or balls if making meatballs).
- If making burgers, add some of the leftover spinach instead of lettuce.
- If making meatballs add the extra spinach to pasta of your choice and serve..
Whenever I make lamb burgers on the grill at a barbecue, my guests are surprised that lamb can be made into a burger. Lamb Burgers with Halloumi and TzatzikiRecipesPlus. Learn how to make Lamb Moussaka Burger Recipe! Up your burger game with these mouthwatering lamb burgers with tzatziki sauce. Making real gyros at home is next to impossible, but you can come close.