Hamburger soup. Learn How To Elevate Your Recipes For Any Celebration With Cholula Hot Sauce®. After reading the reviews I decided to make it heartier with a little more flavor. Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes.
Contest-Winning Hearty Hamburger Soup At family get-togethers, our children always request this spirit-warming ground beef soup along with a fresh loaf of homemade bread and tall glasses of milk. This hamburger soup has robust flavor, plenty of fresh-tasting vegetables and is easy to make. A delicious conglomerate of beef and vegetables in a rich tomato soup. You organize roasting sauté Hamburger soup testing 14 modus operandi as a consequence 7 steps. Here is how you conclude.
compound of Hamburger soup
- It's of ingredients.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium or lrg onion.
- You need 4 of carrots sliced skinny.
- It's 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of penne pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- It's 2 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 4 cup of water(or however much it takes to fill your pot to mix in broth).
I made this regularly when my kids were growing up. We ate a lot of ground beef because it was economical. This was an invention of mine while looking for another way to cook hamburger. I served it with cornbread or crackers.
Hamburger soup prescription
- Brown your meat in a little bit of seasoning in a large pot.
- Drain by using the pot cap and return to fire..
- Put in all your seasonings, stir..
- Cut up all your veggies. make the onions a little bigger chopped. add your corn. then after everything is in add your broth, then water. stir to mix everything in well..
- Cover with a cap and put.on medium heat for 30 mins. then add your pasta till its done. keep covered..
- Stir every five, ten mins. when done uncover so the pasta doesn't soften too much. over cook..
- I add sour cream on top of mine... its Sooo good. enjoy..
Stick with fresh, not dried or frozen. Low-sodium beef broth - chicken broth will work great too.. Nothing beats a warm bowl of soup during those nights when the temperature outside starts to cool off, and this hamburger soup is no exception. It makes six servings, making it the perfect size for family dinner. Blending mixed vegetables, beef broth, ground beef and a hint of Worcestershire sauce, this soup is reminiscent of your favorite burger without the bun and grill.