Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli. Chicken Alfredo is a favorite comfort food! Ok, this recipe is for all you moms out there. When Cason was little he used to eat vegetables like it was his job.
This Skinny Chicken Alfredo made with a simple homemade alfredo sauce is so delicious that you won't even miss all the fat and calories of traditional chicken alfredo. Even though this healthier chicken alfredo is low on calories, it is still full of flavor. The Skinny on Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli Recipe Notes I've been making this pasta with chicken and broccoli for years, ever since a work friend shared it with me over lunch one day decades ago. You doing grilling brew Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli proving 15 modus operandi also 5 also. Here you are attain.
method of Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli
- Prepare of Chicken & Pasta.
- It's 16 oz of fresh spinach pasta.
- Prepare 2 of cooked chicken breasts, cubed.
- You need 2 cup of Broccoli florets.
- You need 1 of Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of head of cauliflower, cut into florets.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need pinch of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 oz of cream cheese.
I used to make it with penne or rigatoni, but now I use whatever short-cut pasta I happen to have in the pantry. For me this was the perfect amount of time but your time might be different depending on your microwave. The near constant dreariness around here is making me regress slightly and crave comfort foods, like the Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo I made for dinner tonight. Seasoned chicken, steamed broccoli & tender pasta are enveloped in a light-yet-luscious alfredo sauce dreamed up by.
Skinny Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli little by little
- Make Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce, put into a large saucepan over low heat to keep warm. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/448800-cauliflower-alfredo-sauce.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add broccoli florets. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes until they turn bright green - scoop florets out of water and place in a bowl of ice water to shock the broccoli and stop the cooking process..
- Add fresh spinach pasta to the same boiling water you added broccoli too. Cook pasta for 2-3 minutes - or whatever the package instruction say..
- Remove pasta from water and place in large saucepan with cauliflower alfredo sauce, add broccoli and chicken to the saucepan as well. Gently toss with tongs till everything is coated with the alfredo sauce..
These skinny broccoli chicken fettuccine with cauliflower Alfredo sauce are the perfect compromise between nutritious + feel-good! Instead of using a classic Italian Alfredo sauce - which, may I remind you, is made with butter, cream (lots of it) and parmesan - we're swapping it with…cauliflower Alfredo sauce! Gradually whisk in the chicken broth, Greek yogurt, milk, pepper and nutmeg. Bring to a low boil, stirring constantly. Perfect for an easy weeknight meal.