Skinny Taco Salad. This delicious Turkey Taco Salad is perfect to meal prep, to make ahead for lunch for the week! This Skinny Taco Salad recipe is full of great color and flavor, and tossed with a Skinny Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette. Quick and easy taco salad in a jar makes a healthy, filling lunch on the go.
Be the first to review this recipe. Brown the turkey and prepare with taco seasoning per package directions. We love tacos, so this Skinny Chicken Taco Salad is a big hit in our house. You finish brewing curry Skinny Taco Salad working 20 modus operandi furthermore 2 steps. Here you are bring about.
technique of Skinny Taco Salad
- Prepare of skinny taco salad ingredients:.
- It's 1 head of Romaine lettuce, washed and roughly chopped.
- It's 1 of avocado, peeled, pitted and diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved (if desired).
- You need 2 cups of fresh cilantro leaves, loosely packed.
- You need 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I used the 2% lowfat cheese).
- Prepare 1 cup of tortilla strips.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives, drained.
- You need half of a small red onion, halved and thinly sliced.
- Prepare of skinny cilantro lime dressing ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cilantro, loosely packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of lime juice.
- It's 1 Tbsp. of honey (optional sweetener).
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of freshly-ground black pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
My husband has been in a huge salad kick. I am not the type who can just eat a boring salad over and over again. Search instead for Skinny taco salad. This Skinny Taco Salad recipe, made with ground turkey, is my at-home version of a classic restaurant salad.
Skinny Taco Salad singly
- TO MAKE THE SALAD: Toss all salad ingredients together until combined, or serve "rainbow-style" lined up on top of the lettuce. Drizzle and toss with honey lime vinaigrette and serve..
- TO MAKE THE DRESSING: Add cilantro, orange juice, lime juice, honey, cumin, salt and pepper to a food processor or blender and pulse until combined. Gradually stream in the olive oil while pulsing until combined..
This Mexican-inspired salad is easy to make and healthy too! Skinny Taco Soup is jam packed with flavor and texture and is a comforting hearty meal your whole family will love! Add in the half packet of taco seasonings. Crumble up the tortilla chips on a. All your favorite taco toppings—black beans, corn, spiced ground turkey, cheese, avocado, salsa, the works!—on a bed of crisp romaine with a creamy Greek yogurt salsa dressing.