Hacked Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tart (nearly no carb/ low cal). Alright pop-tart lovers, here are my Homemade Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts. With pictures of the process and the full recipe written out towards the bottom. I say that because brown sugar is my favorite ingredient to use in baking.
Choose this instead: Low-Carb Strawberry Shrimp are low-fat, low-cal, and high in protein and iron. I remember eating them a while ago as a little kid, and they're still pretty good. I love cinnamon and these pop tarts fulfil that desire. You conclude grilling sear Hacked Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tart (nearly no carb/ low cal) working 9 instructions along with 6 than. Here is how you achieve.
procedure of Hacked Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tart (nearly no carb/ low cal)
- Prepare of Crust.
- It's 4 Tablespoons of soy protein isolate (~80 calories).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of nonfat Greek yogurt (~20 calories).
- You need of About 2 Tablespoon of water.
- You need Dash of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of sugar free maple syrup.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 Packet of Trulia Sweetener.
They are easy to prepare in the toaster and are always lovely. They are sweet but not sickly and are a great supper thing. The brown sugar cinnamon filling is made by combining brown sugar, ground cinnamon, all-purpose flour (as a thickening agent), and a touch of molasses. After baking, the brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts are frosted with a sweet cinnamon glaze.
Hacked Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tart (nearly no carb/ low cal) procedure
- Pulse the crust mix in a food processor, don't add water under you can test to make sure you only add enough water to make the dough stick together..
- Take the dough and form a ball using parchment paper you can flatten and play with it to shape it into a sheet of dough and relocate it to a baking sheet..
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook for 10 minutes, goal is slightly browned edges..
- After confirming the pastry is good. Cut in half and then smooth filling mix on one side of the halves and then place other half on top. Bake for additional 2 minutes to incorporate the filling.
- Hopefully your more artistic and careful then me, but here is my result.
The pop tarts can be immediately eaten after glazing. A homemade version of the classic brown sugar-cinnamon Pop-Tart. If you want to increase your calorie intake without getting too full, choose foods from the bottom half of the map. Foods that have roughly the same number of calories from fats, calories, and protein will be found closer to the center of the pyramid. In all seriousness, these look tasty and the kids don't deserve them.