Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes. Crock Pot Pork Chops Low Calorie Recipes. Find all your favorite Low Calorie Pork Recipes, rated and reviewed for you, including Low Calorie Pork Low carb meatballs with pork, beef, cheddar, egg and onion that are perfect for a meaty breakfast or any meal. Watching how many calories you consume while eating is one of the ways to ensure that you are not too many calories to Be sure to bookmark this page because as new low calorie slow cooker recipes are released here at Crock-Pot Ladies they will be added to this page!
Tender, spicy and delicious pork chops made easy with a slow cooker. Low carb pork chops is a delicious way to keep your body in the state of ketosis. And that's how your will start burning excess body fat instead of calories for fuel. You produce simmering steam Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes applying 12 procedure than 6 together with. Here you are do the trick.
instructions of Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes
- You need 4 oz of pork chop.
- It's 2 tsp of Worchestershire.
- It's 2 tsp of EVOO.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt, pepper, sage, parsley, basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet pepper.
- It's 1 of medium mild Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red/sweet onions.
- You need 2 of small yellow potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- It's 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
You need this keto pork chop recipe in your life to burn some body fat! Cooking pork chops: First, season pork chops generously with salt and pepper. Place in a plastic container and refrigerate overnight. Lean pork is a low-calorie, nutrient-rich dinnertime solution.
Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes one at a time
- Combine the Pork Chop, Worchestershire, soy sauce, pepper, sage, pepper in a zip lock bag & move it around until the pork chop is completely covered. Let sit for 5 minutes..
- While that is sitting peel & dice the potatoes & start to boil them until soft. Roughly 15-20 minutes. Also dice the peppers & onions..
- While the potatoes are cooking heat a nonstick pan with olive oil. Then pour the contents of the zip lock bag into the pan..
- Cook the pork chop for 2-3 minutes per side on medium to low heat to lightly brown each side. Then fill pan with the peppers/onions & pour the chicken stock & balsamic vinegar in & cover. Cooking roughly 15-20 more minutes adding a little chicken stock if necessary to avoid burning..
- Drain the potatoes. Pour back into the pan & mash with a touch of chicken stock, Dijon, salt, & pepper..
- Neatly assemble the potatoes on the plate. Place the pork chop on the potatoes & then top with the peppers/onions mixture & enjoy.
Lean pork is a low-calorie, nutrient-rich dinnertime solution. From grilling and roasting to slow-cooking or sautéing, these Molasses-Pepper Pork Loin Recipe You'll be shocked by how simple this dish is to prepare-only five ingredients and. Pork chops might not steal the slimming protein spotlight the way chicken does. Boneless pork chops are the perfect quick cooking protein for busy weeknight meals. Boneless pork chops are a great way to incorporate lean protein into your diet.