My Lemon Garlic Buttered New Potatoes 😄. Cut scrubbed potatoes into wedges; place in a large saucepan. Add water to cover; bring to a boil. In the same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the lemon juice, salt, lemon zest, pepper and nutmeg. Drain potatoes and place in a serving bowl. You make toasting imbue My Lemon Garlic Buttered New Potatoes 😄 adopting 8 process including 11 so. Here you are carry out.
ingredients of My Lemon Garlic Buttered New Potatoes 😄
- Prepare 400 grams of Small New potatoes.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- It's 100 grams of Butter.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 handful of Crisp lettuce.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Arrange half of the potatoes in; single layer on square of double-thickness heavy-duty foil. Dot potatoes evenly with half of the butter mixture; season with salt and pepper. Add potato to salted water in a large saucepan. Drain. (Do NOT overcook the potatoes- they will be mushy!).
My Lemon Garlic Buttered New Potatoes 😄 technique
- Warm the potatoes up until hot.
- Crush the garlic in the butter, place it in the middle of cooking foil and pull corners and sides up and screw the top tight..
- Add the lemon juice to the butter and garlic, lift the corners of the foil so you can put the lemon juice in too. Pull it together at the top and tighten..
- Put it on a tray in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut up the lettuce and put in a bowl, drain off potatoes.
- Put potatoes in a bowl..
- Bring out the garlic butter out the oven and pour into a jug..
- Using a fork press down the lumps of garlic to mash them.
- Then pour it all on the potatoes, and stir gently so they are all covered..
- Add the pinch of salt and stir.
- Add the crispy lettuce and serve.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Drain, tip back into the pan and shake well to rough up the edges a little. Mix in a big bowl the olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, salt and black pepper. Add potatoes and toss until the potatoes are well coated. These Garlic and Lemon Roasted Potatoes are quick oven roasted mini potatoes, cooked until golden, then tossed in a garlic herb butter and served with a drizzle of lemon.