Meat balls stew. Many years ago, the Farm Journal published a recipe that became the "jumping-off point" for my version. Meatball Stew Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cajun Meatball Stew starts off with your typical dark brown roux.
The stew below is from Indonesia, and we call it as SEMUR. You can use ready to use meatballs or you can make yourself, I include the recipe too :D. The Meatball Stew recipe out of our category Stew! You pull off sizzling panfry Meat balls stew applying 15 compound as well as 21 furthermore. Here you are finish.
modus operandi of Meat balls stew
- You need of Minced meat.
- You need of Bread scrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's of Ginger.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Oregano.
- It's of Cubes.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Onions.
- It's of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It's of Tomatoes.
- You need of Red bell pp.
- You need of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
Meatball Stew is an easy twist to the classic red stew that uses juicy meat balls instead of the lumps of meat we normally use in our stews. How to Cook Meatball Stew [Video]. This video recipe will show you how to make meatball stew. Meatball stew is a cajun meal that is easy to make and tastes amazing.
Meat balls stew procedure
- Here is my minced meat.
- Add bread scrumbs.
- Add ginger and garlic paste.
- Add egg.
- Add chop scotch bonnet.
- Add chop onions.
- Add oregano.
- Add cubes.
- Add dry parsley.
- Add salt.
- Use your hand to mix everything well but make sure your hands are clean.
- Make some ball with it.
- Put some oil in a pan and set on fire when it hot arrange the meat balls.
- When it done turn the other side to do so.
- When its all done remove from d pan.
- Put some oil in a pot and set on fire when its hot put some onions then ginger and garlic paste.
- Then add ur tomatoes paste and seasonings.
- Then add in seasonings and fry meat ball.
- Stir well and cover the pot for 15minutes..
- Its now done.
- Then serve in a bowl,you can eat it with white rice.
This wonderful meatball stew en casserole recipe using convenience products is quick and delicious and is just the thing on a cold winter's night. Remove the meatballs (use a slotted spoon). Make a smooth paste of the cornstarch and water. This meatball stew has our mouths watering! Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix with your hands.