Crockpot Pizza Meatballs. Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Meatball Subs recipe is a football fans game day food dream come true! BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs made in the crock pot. This version is cooked in the crock pot.
One of the easiest and tastiest meatball recipes you'll ever try! These crockpot meatballs are full of so much flavor, and perfect for parties. Crock Pot Pizza Casserole is an incredibly delicious meal for the entire family to enjoy! You produce frying roast Crockpot Pizza Meatballs using 7 prescription as well as 6 along with. Here you are get someplace.
modus operandi of Crockpot Pizza Meatballs
- It's 1 bag of meatballs(any flavor).
- You need 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce (any flavor).
- You need 1 of small bag Pepperoni - 6 oz. (yummy).
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1-8 oz. of bag Mozzarella cheese.
It is really easy to make, kid friendly & perfect for Crock Pot Pizza Casserole. Today I made two versions of meatballs that are perfect for parties. Frozen Precooked Meatballs - I like to use Farm Rich brand because the meatballs are a nice medium size. Not too big or too small.
Crockpot Pizza Meatballs in succession
- Place frozen meatballs into crockpot sprayed with cooking spray.......
- Add your jar of spaghetti sauce.....
- Add your ingredients.....
- Add package Pepperoni......
- Mix all very well and cook on Low for 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours.......
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and serve with spaghetti or any other pasta you have on hand ! Enjoy ! 😉.
Creamy meatball stroganoff in the crock pot that the whole family will love. Meatballs are slow-cooked in a creamy homemade sour cream celery mushroom sauce and tossed with egg noodles to create an effortlessly delicious dinner good enough for company!" Crock Pot BBQ Meatballs. How to make Easy Crockpot Meatballs. I love making meatballs for an easy, but hearty winter meal. I usually make ours with a sauce that I make from chicken broth but the other day I decided to throw.