Quick Meatball Soup. Add meatballs, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, mixed vegetables, pasta shells, ground ginger, oregano, basil, and cilantro; season with salt and pepper. Stirring occasionally, bring soup to a boil. Beef broth - A lot of the deep rich flavor in this soup comes from the use of beef broth as the base rather than water.; Olive oil - I like a full bodied fragrant olive oil for this recipe, but any type of vegetable oil or rendered fat will work in a pinch.; Garlic - Fresh is great if you have it, but don't hesitate to use the jarred kind in the fridge if you.
In a stock pan, combine broth, onion, celery, carrots, cumin, oregano, cilantro, and tomatoes with the liquid. Get the soup to a slight boil and drop the meatballs in the soup. In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings; mix well. You act boiling steep Quick Meatball Soup working 11 receipt furthermore 5 also. Here you are put it over.
receipt of Quick Meatball Soup
- You need 1 bag of frozen meatballs (any flavor you like).
- You need 1 carton of chicken broth (32 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- You need 1 can of white beans (undrained).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It's of Fresh garlic, minced (5 cloves).
- It's 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- It's 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Brown meatballs in a large saucepan; drain. Add broth, beans, tomatoes, carrot and Italian seasoning.
Quick Meatball Soup technique
- In a large pot sauté onion, green pepper and garlic with olive oil until veggies are tender.....
- Add your frozen meatballs to your veggies in your pot, sauté meatballs until slightly browned......
- Next add to your pot : carton of chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans, black pepper, oregano, and mixed veggies....Stir well and bring to a boil.......
- Reduce heat to low / medium and heat soup, slightly uncovered, for 40 minutes...Stir occasionally......
- Serve with some buttered bread 🍞 and enjoy 😉!!.
Add macaroni and cook until pasta is done. Top with Parmesan cheese to serve. In a deep pot over medium heat add oil, chopped carrots, celery and onions and bay leaves. A delicious and easy Italian meatball soup, savory veggies, delicious meatballs, and almost no work at all! Easy Meatball Soup is a classic flavor combo in a delicious soup form.