Chickpeas pulao With meatball. Chickpea Mushroom Meatballs Recipe made using chickpeas (garbanzo beans), mushrooms, cilantro, oats and seasoning. Best ever and melt-in-your-mouth meatballs recipe that you'd ever come across. They are absolutely delicious, vegetarian, rich in proteins and packed with flavors.
Kofteh means pounded meat in Persian language. Meat ball or Kofta is made from ground meat such as: mutton, beef, lamb and chicken, along with aromatic fresh or dried herbs, nuts, fruits and eggs. See great recipes for Chickpeas pulao too! You determine simmering percolate Chickpeas pulao With meatball practicing 21 prescription so 2 than. Here you go carry out.
ingredients of Chickpeas pulao With meatball
- You need of Meat keemaball.
- Prepare half kg of Keema.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 4 of green cilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion &.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 Tsp of garlic &ginger paste.
- It's 1 tsp of black & jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of red cilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Oil is fry.
- You need 3 cup of rice.
- Prepare 2 can of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It's 1 of tomato chopped.
- It's 6 of cloves.
- Prepare 5/10 of black pepper.
- It's 1 inch of stick cinnamon.
- It's 1 Tsp of jeera.
- Prepare of Salt as taste.
- It's 4 and half cup of Water.
Chana pulao recipe with step by step photos. This is a one-pot spiced fragrant chickpea pilaf made with basmati rice, white chickpeas, herbs and spices. This is one of those rare pulaos that was not much made at home. Mix gently, taking care not to break the meatballs.
Chickpeas pulao With meatball step by step
- Put the keema & all ingredient in the bowl and mix him 30 minutes left after 30 minutes make a small ball and deep fry medium flame.... rice is wash 30 minutes befor koode.
- Oil heat up in pot and add a onion & brown him.and add all masalas cook1/2minute add tammato cook 1 minute and add chickpeas kooked 5 minute and add water when water is boiled you the rice and cooked when water is littal Now with tight lid cooked very low heat 5 to 1o minutes. Chick peas pulao is ready.now desh out and garnish with meat ball..
When serving, the meatballs are mixed in with the rice. Delicious served with a mixed salad or a burani dish. Pulao, pulav or Pilaf generally has the protein cooked in spices or sauce, and then the grains are added with broth or water, cooked together to finish the dish. Biryani is a layered meal where most of the components are cooked separately to al-dente, then layered, spiced, herbed, slow cooked and served. This rice pilaf recipe is similar to Ottoman recipes wich is rich in nuts, sweet dried fruits, meat and spices.