Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw. Roll the rice ball in your hands a few times, pressing lightly. Wrap the rice ball with a strip or two of nori, or sprinkle some sesame seeds on them. You can put almost anything in an onigiri; try grilled salmon, pickled plums, beef, pork, turkey, katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes) seasoned with soy sauce.
Porcupine meatballs are made with ground beef, rice, onion, tomato soup, and seasonings. The ground beef and rice mixture are similar to cabbage roll stuffing. Top the meatballs and sauce with cabbage wedges or coarsely chopped cabbage for a sort. You cause frying poach Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw employing 21 program than 5 steps. Here you go bring off.
process of Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
- You need 4 of edible colours... Red,yellow,blue and green.
- Prepare of Beef for the meat balls.
- It's of Green peas.
- It's of Ginger.
- It's of Garlic.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Cornflour or flour.
- You need cube of Seasoning.
- It's of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Shambo.
- You need of Tatashe.
- You need of Onions.
- You need of Thyme.
- Prepare of Curry.
- It's of Tomeric.
- It's of Cabbage,carrots and onions for the coleslaw.
- Prepare of Salad cream.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Tender meatballs simmered in barbecue sauce and crushed pineapple and served with rice for a taste of Hawaii. Place meatballs in skillet on top of sauce mixture. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. For the spicy tomato sauce, heat the oil in a large pan over a low to medium heat.
Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw method
- Per boil the 3 cups of Rice. Divide into 5 equal parts. In 5 Different pots... add a bit of colour to each. Add a bit of water to cook like our normal white rice. Then allow for the five pots of coloured rice to cool off. The red,yellow,blue,green and White. In a bowl mix all coloured rice and that gives us a mix of coloured rice..
- For our meat balls... washed and diced beef in a processor, add a bit of ginger,garlic,season,salt,black pepper,fresh pepper and blend. Then pour in a bowl, add a bit of egg liquid and a bit of corn flour. Mold with your fingers into perfect balls. Using a non stick pan put a bit of an oil, drop the meat balls on it and allow to cook side by side till it's golden brown..
- For the sauce, blend the pepper,shambo,tomatoes,tatashe and onions. Pour some oil and pour the blended paste... add thyme,ginger,seasoning,salt, to cook for 10 min. Then add the meat balls. 7.
- The coleslaw, shredded carrots,cabbage and chopped onions. Pour in a bowl add a bit of white pepper and the salad cream..
Meatballs are one of Italy's most enduring contributions to America's culinary repertoire Just about every culture has its own native meatball. The Swedish have theirs, served Spaghetti topped with a heaping ladle of tomato sauce and a couple big meatballs is a. Perfectly spiced, tender Indian meatballs with a creamy sauce. These Indian meatballs with a creamy sauce were inspired by the Indian flavors we love, along with the perfect little meal prep or Great flavor and we served the sauce over dairy free mash potatoes. Both the sauce and meatballs are fairly easy to make and put together.