Broccoli soup served with meatballs. Delicious, tender, beef meatballs made with lean ground beef and broccoli rabe in the slow cooker. These are picky family approved - SO good! The slightly bold, earthy flavor of broccoli rabe pairs perfectly with salty cheeses, so I knew they would be awesome in my Sunday meatballs, and I was.
EASY video recipe for broccoli soup. Broccoli florets, onion and shredded carrots in chicken broth are combined with a roux-thickened milk base in this cheese soup made with processed American cheese food. Important: DO NOT let the soup boil because the cheese will separate and curdle the soup. You get with it simmering pressure-cook Broccoli soup served with meatballs practicing 13 instructions moreover 3 furthermore. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
technique of Broccoli soup served with meatballs
- Prepare of Broccoli soup.
- Prepare 200 g of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of water.
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 cup of parsley (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 250 g of frozen chicken breast.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 of chili pepper.
In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh herbs and is puréed into a delicious creamy soup. Try this healthy broccoli soup alongside grilled cheese sandwiches or as a starter for a simple dinner. Meatball Soup is a hearty and satisfying soup that is both easy and delicious! Tender ground beef meatballs, pasta, mixed vegetables and a beefy, tomato broth are cooked together to create a luscious soup that, as the saying goes, really does eat like a meal!
Broccoli soup served with meatballs instructions
- For the soup, add all the ingredients in a pot and cook for about 3 minutes. Transfer to a food processor, blend to a purée, and set aside..
- Simply pulse all the ingredients for the meatball in a food processor until they are well incorporated. Drop small scoops onto a baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes or according to your oven requirements..
- Serve with the reserved broccoli soup..
This recipe for low-fat broccoli soup makes a thick and satisfying dish that is delicious for a fall or winter lunch or any time of year. Even if you plan to serve this soup as a stand-alone dish, every creamy dish needs a little crunchy flavor contrast. But don't sabotage the low-fat theme by serving. The best way I've had broccoli cheese soup is served in a bread boule. Puree the Neelys' top-rated Broccoli Soup recipe from Down Home with the Neelys on Food Network for a creamy vegetable soup garnished with homemade croutons.