Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi). Bakso is a popular street food in Indonesia. There's even a children song about this food, which I am quite proud to say that I still remember the The main thing about bakso is, of course, the meatballs, the most common one is made from beef, but no one says you cannot use other meat of your choice. Mixed meatball soup "Turkey+beef" / kuah bakso campur kalkun+SAPI.
In fact, many believe that Bakso was introduced to. Authentic Indonesian Bakso - Meatball Soup, step-by-step cooking guide, easy to follow cooking recipes from Indonesia, suitable for This is the famous everday street food in Indonesia : Bakso. You will find it everywhere in the whole nation !! You accomplish sizzling brown Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) working 26 technique along with 6 as a consequence. Here you are reach.
procedure of Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi)
- You need 750 gr of mince beef.
- You need 150 gr of tapioca starch.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- It's 5 of garlic (mashed).
- Prepare 5 of garlics (fried then mashed).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 200 gr of ice cube.
- You need of Soup:.
- You need 200 gr of beef frame.
- Prepare 1 bunch of choy sum or bokcoy (cut up).
- Prepare 2 of spring onions (chopped).
- You need 5 of garlics (fried then mashed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pot of water.
- It's of Additional: (optional).
- You need of Vermicheli.
- You need of Yellow noodle.
- Prepare of Fried onion.
- Prepare of Fried dumpling.
- You need of Steamed stuffed dumpling.
- You need of Tofu (fried or steamed).
- It's of Chicken or beef tofu.
How to Serve Bakso Indonesian Meatball Soup. The meat mixture is shaped into meatballs, then dropped into a hot soup to cook. Once cooked the soup seasoning is adjusted and it's ready to serve. Don't forget to add noddle in your bakso.
Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) in succession
- Grind mince beef with ice cube, place it into a mixing bowl..
- Add mashed garlics, fried and mashed garlics, salt, sugar, peper, and tapioca starch, mix well..
- Boil water in a pot, make balls from beef mixture with 2 spoons, when the balls float means they are done, take them out of the pot..
- For the soup: boil water with beef frame for 15-20 mins, add fried and mashed garlics, salt, sugar, pepper, choy sum or bokcoy, and spring onion..
- Add additional ingredients if you like..
- Perfect to consume on cold or rainy day..
The meat balls taste good and juicy!! Suit the rainy days with this meatballs soup! It could be a nice dish for windy winter too. The meatballs are made of ground pork (Teman-temang penggila bakso, ayuk coba resep Bakso Babi yang biasa aku bikin di rumah. Indonesian Meatball Soup. or Bakso is one of the most popular food in Indonesia.