Authentic Lasagna Made with Store-Bought Sauce.
You move grilling warm up Authentic Lasagna Made with Store-Bought Sauce proving 9 program as well as 5 as well as. Here is how you bring off.
instructions of Authentic Lasagna Made with Store-Bought Sauce
- You need 1 of pouch Store-bought meat sauce.
- It's 1 can of Store-bought white sauce.
- Prepare 100 grams of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- It's 2 tbsp of Milk.
- It's 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 6 of sheets Lasagna.
- Prepare 3 slice of Easy-melting processed cheese.
- It's 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Authentic Lasagna Made with Store-Bought Sauce process
- Mince the onion and sauté with the ground beef in a frying pan. Add the meat sauce and let simmer..
- Pour the white sauce into a pot and turn the heat to low. Add the milk and season with salt and pepper..
- Soak the lasagna in hot water for about 20 minutes and then set aside..
- Make two layers of white sauce, lasagna, and meat sauce, in that order. Top with the cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Microwave for 3 minutes and then bake in the toaster oven for 4 minutes. Once the cheese has browned, it's done..