Taco Salad Made Over.
You organize stewing toast Taco Salad Made Over adopting 9 procedure along with 6 together with. Here is how you win.
program of Taco Salad Made Over
- Prepare 4 of flour tortillas (8 inch).
- You need 3/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chunky salsa.
- You need 1 cup of rinsed, drained kidney beans.
- You need 4 cup of mixed salad greens.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 large of tomato, chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of ranch dressing.
Taco Salad Made Over modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Crumple 4 large sheets of tin foil to form 3 inch balls and place on baking sheet.
- Drape 1 tortilla over each ball and spray with PAM. Bake 6 to 8 minutes.
- As tortillas are baking, brown beef with chili powder. Add salsa and beans and heat through.
- Place tortillas on serving plates and fill with greens, meat mixture, cheese, tomato and dressing.
- 420 calories, 12 grams fat, 7 grams fiber.