Mushroom Pepper Fry. Mushroom Pepper Fry Recipe with step by step photos. Simple mushroom pepper fry, a south Indian mushrooms recipe spiced with fresh ground pepper and fennel powder. This can be served with rice, roti or even with bread and wraps as a stuffing.
I have tasted mushroom pepper fry in a restaurant and I wanted to recreate the hotel style pepper mushroom at home too…. Last time when I bought mushrooms they were a little big so the flavours. Mushroom Pepper fry is very delicious by all means. You create roasting seethe Mushroom Pepper Fry testing 17 method together with 8 furthermore. Here you go do the trick.
modus operandi of Mushroom Pepper Fry
- It's 250 gms of cleaned and chopped mushroom.
- It's 1 of large finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- You need as needed of Small piece of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 2 of slit green chillies.
- It's 3 of red chillies.
- Prepare Pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
This can be served as starter, side dish or even can be server with chapati, roti etc. A healthy, flavorful Basil Stir-Fry with mushroom, bell pepper and tofu in a spicy sauce, and paired with a grain of choice. Although mushroom pepper fry sounds very Chinese, this particular dish is flavored with loads of Indian spices. This mushroom recipe is all about one of the the simplest ways to enjoy a delicious.
Mushroom Pepper Fry technique
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, garlic and ginger.
- Add chopped onions and sauté it till it’s slightly cooked.
- Add chopped mushroom and capsicum to the mixture. Add all dry masalas to it.
- Mix it well and let it cook for some time.
- Sprinkle water if required.
- In a small separate pan heat some ghee and add curry leaves, red chillies and green chilli to it.
- Add this tadka to the cooked mushrooms.
- Mix it well and ready to be served.
Clean mushroom and chop it into medium size pieces. You will find tips on how to clean mushrooms in my Mushroom Pulao recipe. The pepper fry was very nice and it tasted well with rasam rice. Mushroom Pepper Fry is tasty and amazing Indian recipe with tempting flavor and aroma. oes well with most flavored rice and is a fantastic side dish for chapati. Mushroom Pepper Fry makes for a perfect side dish with rice.