Mushroom and Cheese Omelette. Learn how to make Mushroom And Cheese Omelette at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Craving for some tasty, mouth watering and tummy filling. They are quick and easy to make.
Omelette might be the best option for quick and easy breakfasts and there are so many different ways to make this dish without getting bored. In this particular recipe, we made a simple and delicious omelet with bacon and mushrooms then stuffed with cheddar cheese and served with lettuce. Mushroom Omelette is a delicious and healthy breakfast option which is super easy to make as well. You act toasting bake Mushroom and Cheese Omelette testing 10 ingredients so 4 furthermore. Here you go realize.
instructions of Mushroom and Cheese Omelette
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 50 gms of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 1 of small green chilli finely chopped.
- You need 0.5 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cube of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need Knob of butter.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's To taste of Black pepper.
Beat eggs, add mushrooms and ham. Heat frying pan, and coat with cooking spray or oil. Add egg mixture to hot pan and cook until almost set. Flip over and when egg is set, top with cheese.
Mushroom and Cheese Omelette prescription
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add onions, tomatoes, chillies, coriander leaves, black pepper and salt.
- Saute mushrooms lightly in butter..
- When mushrooms are golden brown add them to the beaten eggs. Pour the eggs in a pan. Cover and let it cook for a couple of minutes. Flip and cook on other side..
- Spread the grated cheese over the omelette. Fold and cook. Your omelette is ready to he served..
Serve with hashbrowns, toast, or rice. Sometimes I even add chopped green onion. Omelettes are great when you're in a rush - and this tasty veggie combo will put you well on your way to getting your five-a-day. Top tip for making Mushroom, leek and cheese omelette. To guarantee the eggs you're using are safe, buy ones stamped with the Lion Quality mark.