Palak mushroom corn with edible cookpad logo.
You succeed simmering bake Palak mushroom corn with edible cookpad logo testing 13 program as well as 8 as a consequence. Here you are bring about.
ingredients of Palak mushroom corn with edible cookpad logo
- You need 250 gram of fresh palak (spinach) chopped.
- It's 1 of small bowl sweet corn.
- It's 150 gram of butter mashroom cut in to pices.
- You need 3 of green chilli chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- It's 2 tbs of chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of meet masala pwd.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 5 tbs of fresh cream.
- You need 2 of medium size chopped onion.
- You need 1 of medium size chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 12 of garlic cloves.
Palak mushroom corn with edible cookpad logo separately
- Firstly heat the wok with some butter, then add mushrooms, saute on high flame for 5 min now take out the plate.
- Then again heat the wok with some butter, then add onion, saute till it becomes translucent. Then add tomatoes, turmeric powder, garlic cloves, ginger, green chili saute it becomes tendar.
- Let it cool completely then transfer the jar and make a fine paste.
- Now again heat the wok with butter then add prepared paste saute it lower flame for 5 to 8 min then add fried mushrooms, corn (left some sweet corn),kasturi methi, cream to taste salt mix it properly on lower flame.
- Now add some water as required then cover and cook for 5 min on lower flame.
- Now adjust consistency then sprinkle pinch of meet masala pwd mix it properly now turn off the flame.
- Now during plating time take a serving wok then have ur dish in the serving bowl and take a sweet corn and have a logo on it.
- It's done.