Mushroom and matar veg. Matar mushroom recipe with step by step photos - a semi-dry delicious vegetable dish made with peas and mushroom. I have already posted the recipes of South Indian mushroom peas curry. this recipe is more North Indian style and also home style. Usually I make matar mushroom this way.
This is a smooth tomato and cream based gravy. you can also just use this recipe as a base and skip either peas or mushroom. different vegetables can be also added. Mushrooms and Peas in creamy tomato sauce. Mushroom Masala Recipe with Easy Blender Masala Sauce. You doing simmering heat Mushroom and matar veg using 10 program also 3 furthermore. Here you are nail it.
technique of Mushroom and matar veg
- Prepare 1 packet of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 bowl of matar.
- It's 2 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Masala means many things in Indian cuisine. It can be a dry spice blend, a wet spice blend or a sauce which can be used to make a dish. Matar mushroom is a Indian curry made with green peas, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes & spices. In India cuisine, we make a lot of dishes with green peas especially during the winters when fresh peas are in season.
Mushroom and matar veg ingredients
- Take a pan add oil.and heat it. Add chopped onion cook for 1 min and add tomato and green chilli mix it..
- Add all ingredients mix well and cut mushroom and matar mix very well cook for 5 mins..
- Ready yummy veg..
Matar mushroom is one of those common dishes served not only in Indian restaurants but is also made in many homes. Find how to make mushroom matar pulao recipe in few simple steps Matar mushroom recipe - a dry vegetable dish made from marinated mushrooms and green peas. This dry matar mushroom is healthy yet delicious. It is home style recipe that goes perfect with roti or paratha. Easy Instant Pot Mushroom Matar recipe.