Matar Mushroom Masala. Matar mushroom recipe with step by step photos - a semi-dry delicious vegetable dish made with peas and mushroom. I have already posted the recipes of South Indian mushroom peas curry. this recipe is more North Indian style and also home style. Usually I make matar mushroom this way.
Matar mushroom is one of those common dishes served not only in Indian restaurants but is also made in many homes. This curry is mildly spiced and tastes good with plain rice, chapati. Heat the oil in a pan, add the cardamoms, cinnamon stick and onions and saute till onions turn golden brown in colour. You organize brewing roast Matar Mushroom Masala practicing 12 method including 9 steps. Here is how you do justice.
ingredients of Matar Mushroom Masala
- Prepare 1 of Onion (Chopped).
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes.
- You need 12 of Garlic cloves.
- It's 1/2 cups of Boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Clarified butter (Ghee).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- It's 3/4 Teaspoon of Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Fresh Turmeric paste.
mushroom mutter masala with detailed photo and video recipe. a creamy and spicy curry or north indian gravy recipe prepared mainly with green peas and mushrooms. the curry gets its flavour and richness from its tomato and onion based sauce tossed in a cashew paste. it is an ideal side dish to roti / chaptai and jeera rice or plain steamed rice. Add the pureed tomato puree, garam masala, paprika, and fenugreek to the skillet. Add the sliced mushroom and over medium flame, mix everything until the mushrooms are well coated with the masala. You can serve the mushroom masala dry or you can add some water and adjust the consistency at this stage.
Matar Mushroom Masala compound
- Make tomato and garlic paste in a mixer..
- Put ghee in the pan and heat it on the gas..
- Keep the flame between high and medium..
- Now add Bayleaf when fragrance comes from it, add chopped onions and cook till the Onions turn light pink..
- Add Coriander Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Salt and mix well..
- Now add tomato and garlic paste and fry it..
- When the masala leaves ghee, add two tablespoons of water and stir well. Add peas and mushrooms and stir well..
- Now stir it after adding 1/4 cup of water..
- Add Kasoori Methi and mix it. Matar mushroom vegetable is ready..
Add the onions, ginger and garlic to a food processor and puree until smooth. Matar mushroom is the most basic curry that is prepared in Indian Cuisine. If you want to taste the awesomeness of this dish, prepare it at home with white button mushrooms and an amalgamation of spices along with green peas. It is a sufficient lunch and dinner recipe. Matar mushroom masala can be easily prepared for a scrumptious meal.