Creamy Mushroom Palak Paneer. The Palak Mushroom Makhani Recipe is a creamy and healthy preparation of spinach that is simmered along with spices and roasted mushrooms. Palak Paneer is one of the favourite dishes when it comes to the North Indian Cuisine. Along with the richness of protein in the mushroom and vitamins and minerals in the spinach, this Palak Mushroom makes a wholesome, healthy and low calorie dish.
So combination of these two is very healthy. As being vegetarian, mushroom is one of good sources of protein for us. It is like having palak paneer and we have just replaced paneer with mushroom. You transact toasting percolate Creamy Mushroom Palak Paneer testing 10 program than 4 along with. Here you go achieve.
instructions of Creamy Mushroom Palak Paneer
- Prepare 200 grams of paneer.
- Prepare 10-12 of fresh button mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of big bunch Spinach.
- It's 1 of medium onion.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic chopped or crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika or redchilli powder coarse.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh Cream or Amul cream as available.
This palak mushroom goes well with rotis, naan or rice. Here I served with palak mushroom with homemade whole wheat naans. Mushroom paneer recipe with step by step pics. This paneer mushroom gravy is a restaurant style recipe with a super delicious taste.
Creamy Mushroom Palak Paneer prescription
- Keep ready ingredients. Paneer cut in cubes, spinach boiled and ground, mushrooms clean and chopped. Now heat butter saute Mushrooms in one pan and heat ghee and stir fry paneer in another pan..
- Now remove fried paneer pieces and in same ghee add onions to stir fry and garlic crush saute to brown onions lightly.Add the mushroom paneer to onions saute well.Add dry seasoning and salt here.
- Stir fry the paneer mushroom roasting well.Add the palak/spinach ground coarse.
- .Mix the spinach paneer and mushroom cook 2 minutes on slow flame.Remove in a bowl.Top with cream while warm serve with roti naan paratha.
The gravy is creamy, slightly tangy and a bit sweet with tender mushrooms and soft paneer in it. Both white button mushrooms and paneer are favorite at home. so there are many recipes I make with them. Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe I fell in love with this the first time I tried Northern Indian food. Someone had ordered palak paneer, aloo ghobi and shish kabobs among other mysterious and exotic names of dishes I could barely remember. We also had naan and tandoori chicken with mint chutney.