Mushroom Kadahi. Kadai mushroom recipe - Hot, spicy, flavorful and delicious mushroom dish made with fresh ground kadai masala. First one to make kadai mushroom gravy and the second one to make the dry version. This dish gets its name 'kadai mushroom' since it is cooked in a kadai with kadai masala.
Sauteed button mushrooms in a semi dry gravy of spiced and tangy tomato sauce along with bell peppers (capsicum). Mushrooms, spices, onions, tomatoes and bell peppers. Instant pot kadai mushroom with step by step photos. You can steaming scald Mushroom Kadahi adopting 14 prescription as well as 6 including. Here you are hit.
ingredients of Mushroom Kadahi
- You need 200 gm of Mushroom.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 of Capsicum.
- It's 2 of Onions.
- It's 1 cup of Tomato puree.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 of black Cardamon (Badi Elaichi).
- It's 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- It's 10-12 of dry red chillies.
- You need 6 of black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 2 tsp of cream(homemade).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
A delicious semi-dry curry of white button mushrooms and bell peppers cooked in a spiced onion-tomato based gravy. The recipe is also vegan and gluten-free. Kadai mushroom as the name suggests is a dish made in the Indian kadai or wok. This recipe is a delicious variation of the popular kadai.
Mushroom Kadahi gradually
- Wash off the mushrooms with hot water. Heat the oil and stir fry mushrooms..
- Cut capsicum and onions into dice..
- In pan, dry roast dry chilies, cardamon, cinnamon sticks, cumin seeds, black pepper and grind it..
- Now, heat oil in kadahi Fry onions and capsicum together. Take it out..
- Now, add more oil. Add tomato puree, salt, coriander powder, turmeric. Mix together. Fry it. Add tomato ketchup and cream and let it cook for 5 mints..
- Add mushrooms, capsicum, onions and dry red chilli and cardamon powder add little water. Mix it well. Let it be cook for 10 mint on medium flame. It's ready😊.
Mushrooms are fungi that are categorized as a vegetable. They are cholesterol free, fat free and low in calories and sodium. Mushrooms are widely consumed due to their good nutritional profile and at times even used for medicinal purposes to treat various ailments. Kadai Mushroom, stir fried mushroom and capsicum cooked in onion and tomato based spicy gravy, is prepared in a very similar way as popular Punjabi curry, restaurant style kadai paneer. In this Kadai Mushroom Curry recipe, each step is explained in a detailed manner with accompanied photo to make cooking easier.