Mince Beef Pie. This tasty and easy beef pie recipe will quickly become a family favourite. How to Freeze Minced Beef and Onion Pies. Wrap the unbaked pies well in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and then into ziptop bags.
Try this English Mince Beef Pie recipe, or contribute your own. Add the mince and all the ingredients up to and including paprika, knead well by hand until the mixture is no longer sticky. Minced Beef And Onion Pie With Puff Pastry Recipes. You arrange simmering grill Mince Beef Pie using 14 prescription together with 13 together with. Here you are manage.
compound of Mince Beef Pie
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 500 g of mince beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomatoe purée.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of plain flour, plus extra for dusting.
- It's 80 g of mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 250 ml of beef stock.
- It's splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 400 g of ready-made shortcrust pastry.
- You need 1 of egg, yolk only, lightly beaten.
- It's to taste of salt.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, grated.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
Beef, Mushroom and Guinness Pot PiesRecipesPlus. This is an EPIC Chunky Beef and Mushroom Pie with a little secret ingredient that takes this to the But with this Chunky Beef and Mushroom Pie, with just one bite, you know it's a step up from the. This pie filling on the other hand is far quicker and a bit cheaper. If you wanted it to be a Shepherd's Pie instead, swap the minced beef for minced lamb and add a touch of rosemary.
Mince Beef Pie process
- Preheat the oven for 200C..
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the mince for about 4-5 minutes, stirr with a wooden spoon regularly..
- Add the onion, carrots and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add in the purée and cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in the flour and cook for a further minute, then add the mushrooms, stock and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Set aside and leave to cool, then turn the meat mixture into a 1L pie dish..
- Roll out the pastry onto a floured surface until it is slightly bigger than the pie dish..
- Gently drape the pastry over the dish, pressing firmly onto the edges. Trim, then shape the edges into a fluted shape..
- Cut some leaf shapes out of the pastry trimmings and decorate the top of the pie, sticking them to the pastry with the beaten egg..
- Make about 4 slits in the top of the pastry to allow steam to escape..
- Brush the pie with the rest of the beaten egg yolk..
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown..
Chop, process or mince the meat. Spread the mashed potato on top and, with the. moderate heat, or at the top of a hot oven. Minced Beef Pie: buttery puff pastry and a juicy ground meat filling make this delicious pie a true comfort food. The whole family will enjoy this low carb dinner! Mince Pies have been around for centuries although not in the form we enjoy today.