Homemade Meat Pasta Sauce.
You take care of business heating nuke Homemade Meat Pasta Sauce practicing 11 program and 6 furthermore. Here you are effect.
technique of Homemade Meat Pasta Sauce
- It's 2 Pounds of tomatoes Ripe , red.
- You need 1 of Onion Large , chopped.
- It's 2 of Green Capsicums , chopped.
- You need 10 Cloves of Garlic , minced.
- You need 1 Pound of Ground Beef Mutton /.
- Prepare 1 - 2 Teaspoons of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Basil Dry.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Parsely Dry.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Fennel Seeds Lightly Roasted , Crushed.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need To Taste of Salt Pepper and.
Homemade Meat Pasta Sauce one at a time
- Peel the tomatoes by dipping them in boiling water for abt 20 seconds, then shocking them in ice-cold water. The skin will peel right off. Lightly pulse the tomatoes, in a blender so that its not too chunky. Alternately, you can add chopped tomatoes, if you prefer a rustic kind of sauce..
- Heat the oil in a thick sauce pan. Saute the minced garlic and when they turn fragrant, add the onions and green capsicums. Lower the heat to a medium low. Add salt and pepper..
- Meanwhile in another non stick pan, brown the meat. Drain and discard the excess fat..
- Add the meat to the vegetable mix and increase the heat to med-high. Add fennel seeds, basil, parsley and chili powder and mix well. When it starts to get fragrant, add the tomatoes..
- Bring the sauce to a boil, and reduce the fire to low. Now, cover it and let it simmer for about 45 minutes. Stir occasionally. After 45 minutes, the sauce should be thick and glossy. Adjust the seasonings..
- After 45 minutes, the sauce should be thick and glossy. Adjust the seasonings. Let it cool down. This sauce freezes very well. Make sure you simmer it for 10 minutes after thawing. Enjoy with Spaghetti or any other pasta..