The potatos zrazy with minced meat. Zrazy is a dish of Lithuanian, Belarusian, Polish and Ukrainian cuisines. Word "zrazy" is of polish origin, it means "slices", "cut pieces" of something. Initially, zrazy were meat chops stuffed with eggs and vegetables..
These meatballs, made from veal and pork, bake over a layer of onions and celery in a big roasting pan for a main dish that can feed a crowd. Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan. The minced meat mixture is similar to kotlety mielone & pulpety - but zrazy are cooked differently. You engage in heating toast The potatos zrazy with minced meat using 11 instructions than 20 than. Here you go realize.
receipt of The potatos zrazy with minced meat
- You need 1 kg of potato.
- Prepare 250 g of minced meat (I used ground beef).
- It's 150 g of onion.
- It's 3 tbsps of breadcrumbs.
- It's 300 g of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of salt.
- It's of pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
- It's 50 g of oil for ready meals.
- Prepare 50 g of cheese for ready meals.
You take a large handful of minced meat mixture , place the stuffing on it and then close up the mixture so you have an oval shape with the stuffing on the inside. Another popular, everyday meat dish is kotlet mielony - meat cutlets, or patties. They are usually prepared with pork or beef, and occasionally with veal. The cutlets are typically served with mashed potatoes and a vegetable - cold salads (chopped or grated raw vegetables, pickled cabbage, cucumbers with sour cream) or fried grated beets.
The potatos zrazy with minced meat one at a time
- Boil the potatoes in their skins in salted water until tender. Cool down..
- Onions clean, finely chopped..
- Fry the onion in vegetable oil until transparent..
- Add breadcrumbs, stir fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Add stuffing mix. Fry for about 15-20 minutes, until cooked stuffing..
- Stuffing should be disaggregated into separate pieces spatula so that it evenly roasted. ready.
- Minced salt and pepper, mix well..
- Potatoes are clean, grate..
- Add egg, lightly salt and stir..
- Parts add the flour and mix well (the dough is quite sticky)..
- Hands well moistened with water. Separate piece of dough..
- Formed in the hands of a flat cake, put a portion of stuffing inside..
- Wrap the edges of the dough and form a loaf..
- Finished balls to put on a wet plate..
- Blind, so all balls every time wetting hands with water..
- Water in a saucepan bring to a boil, add salt..
- Lower zrazy in boiling water (I went down with a slotted spoon)..
- Cook for 10 minutes after bubbling..
- Put the the potato on a plate zrazy, well greased with butter..
- Top grate cheese..
Use a fork or potato masher to mash the potatoes, then stir in cream, milk, butter, and cheese. Make any necessary seasoning adjustments with salt and pepper. Although they were invented in Lithuania, potato zrazy are traditional Ukrainian dish - Ukrainians substantially changed and enriched the recipe. The filling can be different: meat, cabbage or mushrooms. From appetizers to entrees to desserts find a recipe to fit your needs.