stuffed meatloaf. Check Out Stuffed Meatloaf Recipe On eBay. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Stuffed with Salami, Ham, Spinach and Cheese, this monster meatloaf will put any hungry man into the Lazy Boy during half-time.
Flavorful ground beef stuffed with ooey gooey mozzarella cheese. This Mozzarella Stuffed Meatloaf is sure to become an instant family favorite! Load it with cheese, fill it with veggies, or go even crazier and you'll. You fulfill steeping barbecue stuffed meatloaf employing 7 process so 4 as well as. Here is how you bring about.
modus operandi of stuffed meatloaf
- You need 3 lb of groundmeat.
- It's 1 cup of cooked spinach.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It's 3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
Pinch well, to prevent the egg stuffed meatloaf from bursting at the seams as it bakes. You can transfer pinches of ground beef to sparse areas where eggs are peeking or where it's difficult to pinch the edges together. Brush the meatloaf with the ketchup. Make sure you do not overcook it or your meatloaf will be tough!
stuffed meatloaf method
- Heat oven to 350. Meanwhile heat spinach in small saucepan, I buy one frozen package, and follow package directions..
- Mix all the seasonings and the egg with the groundmeat, mix really well. I for a thick rectangle shaped meatloaf, then get a nife and cut through the middle and flip the top up and back. Then I evenly form and nice dip, and make a nest make sure you have meat evenly on the bottom of your nest. Put the meat from the middle aside you will need it to put on the sides once done..
- Lay down 1 cup of mozzarella cheese on bottom layer, drain the spinach, season to your liking, and layer it over the cheese, thrn cover with remaining 1 cup of cheese..
- Fold the top of meat over gently, completely cover take the meat that was put aside and pinch together the put with the bottom on sides. I slap with my hand hand to get it good, and tight, and it helps to shape it. Put in oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours..
Our Test Kitchen really knocked themselves out to make this delicious novel meatloaf recipe look like you fussed; but only you'll know what a cinch it is. Prepare a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper (or use aluminum foil and then spray with nonstick spray).; In a large bowl, add all ingredients except the cream cheese and the ketchup. Use a knife to cut the cream cheese into large chunks (see photos). In large bowl, mix all ingredients except topping. In small bowl, mix all topping ingredients; spread over top and sides of loaf.