MEGA MEATLOAF!. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! The easy-to-make Nutrisystem Meatloaf Sandwich features a tender meatloaf patty and a hearty whole grain roll. Combined with a slice of low-fat cheddar cheese, a little butter and some tomato sauce, this Mega Meatloaf Melt just might become a menu favorite for those weeknights when you're looking for a filling meal in a pinch.
Phineas and Ferb's Mega - Meatloaf Special feat. Jamie Oliver. a prized Tiny Cowboy bobblehead at the Rock and Roll Memorabilia Auction and Mom is one of the judges for the Danville Meatloaf . Be the first to review this recipe. You be responsible boiling toast MEGA MEATLOAF! employing 10 compound and 5 including. Here you go bring about.
receipt of MEGA MEATLOAF!
- Prepare 3 lb of ground turkey.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of A1 Sauce.
- It's 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Peter Luger sauce.
I don't remember the specific amount of anything I used, but I couldn't submit the recipe without some measurements. So below are some absolute guesses. MEGA MEATLOAF! steve.trezza Sea Bright, New Jersey. Drew shows you how to a Simple Meat Loaf Recipe from The Lodge Cast Iron Book A Skillet Full.
MEGA MEATLOAF! program
- Mix all ingredients together in a big mixing bowl. Mix together thoroughly with hands.
- If mixture is too sticky and falls apart too easily add a little more breadcrumbs and/or cheese until it's moldable (but don't add too much!).
- One mixture it moldable, mold into a nice even loaf on a baking pan (spray pan before hand with cooking spray).
- Pour Peter Luger sauce onto the loaf until convered. (May take 1/3 of the bottle).
- Place in oven and bake at 375 for 45 to 55 minutes or until loaf is baked thoroughly.
June's Meat Loaf a June Chance Recipe. Ok, so now after my longest recipe intro ever….bring on the Mega Meatloaf!! We're mashing some unexpected combinations together as we ask -- Will It Meatloaf?. This is my recipe for a Mega Meatloaf. The flavor is great, and the meat ends up moist and tender.