Fried Meatloaf Patties. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! In a bowl, combine egg, milk, onion, chili powder, salt and Worcestershire sauce. Meatloaf Hamburger Patties are individually sized mini-meatloaves cooked on the stovetop instead of in the oven!
A close up shot of our gorgemous Mouthwatering Meatloaf Burgers. Baked Meatloaf Patties or Grilled Meatloaf Burgers. Although Meatloaf Burgers can be baked in the oven, fried in a pan or barbecued on a gas grill, my Dad's real specialty is cooking them on a tripod grill over an open fire. You go for it frying nuke Fried Meatloaf Patties using 5 program also 4 moreover. Here you go cook.
process of Fried Meatloaf Patties
- It's 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of Bell Pepper.
- It's 1 medium of White onion.
- You need of flour.
- It's of vegetable oil.
He says there's an art to it, but I think it helps that Mom makes him wear an Ove Glove to hold the chains steady when he's raising and lowering the grill. MEATLOAF PATTIES.. (Or your favorite meat loaf . Mix all ingredients, except tomato juice. Great recipe for Fried Meatloaf Patties.
Fried Meatloaf Patties instructions
- Combine beef, diced bell pepper, and onion in bowl, mix together. (you can cook pepper and onion before hand if you like i prefer a crunch to mine).
- season your flour and sprinkle on counter top, take ball of beef mixture and flatten into patties (sized however you want). Sprinkle more flour on top and bottom of patty..
- place in skillet with hot oil fry on each side until meat is cooked..
- you can serve them with a roux or gravy of your choice. or as hamburger patties. My son loves a sauce called Campfire sauce which is depending on your family size is 1/2cup mayonise and 1/2 honey barbeque sauce.
Ive never liked meatloaf even as a adult its always been hard to swallow had some leftover ingredents so i through them together dropped them in oil and something awesome came up. Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl. A delicious, tasty, and crunchy way to eat a hamburger meatloaf pattie with a twist. You can eat this with a bun or a side dish. With a slotted metal spatula, carefully slip the breaded meatloaf into the oil.