Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon. They also taste a bit more grassy than jalapenos, but the flavor is similar enough to consider them interchangeable. The above photo lists Scoville ranges — this is a convenient scale to measure how hot a particular chili pepper is. Keywords: Best Turkey Meatloaf, Turkey Meatloaf with Bacon, Turkey Meatloaf with Bacon and BBQ Sauce, Turkey Meatloaf I just found your Turkey Meatloaf with BBQ sauce and bacon and I am salivating as I read it!
It's a fabulous recipe if you want to sneak some hidden veggies. I loooove making bacon covered meatloaf. You can hide all manner of vegetables inside from picky children and the bacon crust will. You take on steeping toast Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon accepting 10 instructions together with 3 steps. Here is how you attain.
method of Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon
- You need 1 lb of Ground Sirloin.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare 3 of Serrano Peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 small of Red Pepper, cubed.
- It's 1 small of Yellow Pepper, cubed.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 slice of Bacon, chopped.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of as needed Breadcrumbs.
Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf with Brown Sugar-Ketchup Glaze. Brush loaf with all of glaze, then arrange bacon slices, crosswise, over loaf, overlapping them slightly and tucking them under to prevent curling. Serrano peppers pack some serious heat. Serranos start off green; eventually ripening to yellow, orange or red.
Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon ingredients
- Mix everything together until blended..
- Take the meat mixture and form a loaf and place in the middle of a baking dish. (I make 2 smaller loaves and place them side by side for faster cooking)..
- Place in 360d oven for roughly 30-40 minutes (depending on shape and quantity of loaf). Serve and Yum!.
Divide the meatloaf mixture among the pans, gently packing it in. Fold the excess bacon over the meatloaf. If you don't have mini loaf pans or ramekins, you can shape freeform loaves on a baking sheet and drape the bacon over them. Top a cheesy meatloaf with bacon for a tasty Cheesy Bacon Meatloaf dish! Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf topped and stuffed with cheddar cheese and bacon is the ultimate meatloaf.