Mexican meatloaf. This taco-seasoned meatloaf is a Mexican-American comfort food everyone will love and want seconds of. Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Taco Meatloaf. Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf registers.
I had a lifelong aversion to meatloaf up until the past couple years. This post may contain affiliate links. This Mexican meatloaf is a very versatile recipe as you can add or subtract ingredients you like or don't like. You work steaming sizzle Mexican meatloaf working 11 program along with 4 moreover. Here you are nail it.
receipt of Mexican meatloaf
- It's 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 box of taco shells crunched up.
- You need 3 lb of ground hamburger.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of taco sauce or salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- It's 1 packages of ranch dressing.
- It's 1 packages of spanish rice cooked.
Mexican Meatloaf. "Being a working mother with a small budget and little time, I make a lot of dishes using ground beef," explains Alice McCauley of Beaumont, Texas. "When our son complained about. Well, revelers, it's that time of year again. Mexican Meatloaf Adapted from a recipe by Marcela Valladolid. My Mexican Meatloaf is a twist on the classic meatloaf recipe.
Mexican meatloaf process
- Take following ingredients and stir thoroughly meatloaf wont be firm like most even after cooking.
- Place meat in crockpot n press down wont be firm like normal meat loafs turn crock pot on low cook for five to six hours each crockpot is different on times.
- Get help use spatula n drain meat loaf grease out of crockpot next preheat oven to 350 take 13x9 dish transfer meat pressing it down again wont be firm.
- After meat is in the 13x9 dish add cheese then chopped tomato n taco shells then pour the enchilada sauce over taco shells bake about 15 minutes till shells are done n cheese is melted.
Using juicy ground beef and pork to keep it moist and flavorful, this gets seasoned with cumin and green peppers, loaded with two. Learn how to make Mexican meatloaf & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This is one of TJ's favorite meatloaf recipes! Instead of the traditional style of meatloaf this recipe has a mexican flare! Find the full recipe at: http.