Souped-up Meatloaf. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Stir the ground beef, crushed crackers, Cheddar cheese, and onion soup mix in a large bowl until well combined.
Recipes Lipton Onion Soup Meatloaf European Print This In a medium pot, heat the chicken broth to a simmer, then stir in the meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, onions and escarole. Bring back to a simmer and cook until the escarole is. Meatloaf has been around for a very long time. You pull off frying brew Souped-up Meatloaf using 10 program moreover 4 and. Here is how you perform.
method of Souped-up Meatloaf
- You need 2 of eggs- beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- It's 1 envelope of beefy onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
Ok, so I had this leftover meatloaf that no one was going to eat [no one but me likes meatloaf] and I needed to use it up, so I came up with this soup, and it turned out pretty good. I'm really just posting it so I remember how to make it [ha-ha] if you make it, feel free to sub prepared meatballs as well, and to mix up the veggies as to what you have on hand. Mustard, steak sauce, and condensed tomato soup flavor this meatloaf made with ground round, chopped onions, and rolled oats. Meatloaf meets chopped steak with gravy in this moist and delicious, simple French onion meatloaf recipe with canned soup and rolled oats.
Souped-up Meatloaf in succession
- Combine first 8 ingredients. Add ground beef and mix well..
- Shape mix into a loaf and put in a loaf pan. If you don't have a loaf pan, you can use any kind of pan that you have..
- Bake in a 350°F oven for approximately 40 mins. Remove and spread with the 1/4 cup ketchup (or tomato sauce). Bake another 15-20 mins or until internal temperature reaches 160°F..
- Let stand 10 mins, before serving..
Add broth, tomatoes with their juice, undiluted soup, meat loaf, Worcestershire sauce, and water. Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium-low. However Campbell's has another mini meatloaf recipe also called Meatloaf Express with their French Onion soup that is just as good if not better. The recipe calls for ketchup and honey mustard which I have to admit gave me some pause but during the baking the ingredients blend perfectly and the end result is something that I definitely plan to. Looking for a comforting meal for the whole family?