Turkey Meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
Ina's Turkey Meatloaf: "Even your husband won't believe it's not beef." Turkey Meatloaf! Make it with grated zucchini and carrot for moisture and an extra serving of veggies, then brush some sweet chili sauce on top for flavor. This Turkey Meatloaf recipe doesn't sacrifice any flavor. You cause steeping barbecue Turkey Meatloaf applying 11 modus operandi than 6 so. Here is how you reach.
compound of Turkey Meatloaf
- It's 2 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- You need 5 of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of oregeno.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It's of Goat cheese.
- It's handful of Spinach.
- You need of Fresh rosemary or thyme.
- It's of Tomato paste.
It's easy to make and is topped off with the most delicious glaze! Your family will love this heart healthy version of a classic American dinner. This is the best turkey meatloaf we've ever tasted. It's really moist and makes great sandwiches.
Turkey Meatloaf ingredients
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Combine meat, mushrooms, onion, oregano, eggs, and breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix with hands until combined.
- On a piece of saran wrap, put mixture and form a rectangle about 1" thick and goat cheese and spinach in the center.
- Roll the meat mixture into a loaf and transfer onto a baking sheet.
- Coat top with tomato paste and sprinkle with rosemary or thyme.
- Cook for about an hour or until center is 155F.
Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor. This healthy turkey meatloaf recipe will leave you begging for seconds! It's moist, packed with flavor, and lighter than traditional meatloaf! I just know your family will enjoy it..add the ground turkey, cooked veggie mixture, panko, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, mix to incorporate well, then add the mixture to your prepared baking sheet and form into a meatloaf.