Best Meatloaf Bites. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Instant Pot Meatloaf Bites--use your silicone egg bites mold to make the cutest, tastiest mini meatloaves ever. This recipe can be made with ground beef, turkey or chicken.
A classic family dish perfect for busy weeknights! Line a muffin tin with paper liners or use nonstick. Mash beans in a bowl with fork or potato masher until well mashed. You pull off baking coddle Best Meatloaf Bites testing 15 process together with 14 moreover. Here is how you conclude.
compound of Best Meatloaf Bites
- It's 1 lb of 80% or better ground beef.
- It's 1 slice of bread (I prefer white but really any works).
- It's 1 of large egg, not beaten.
- It's 1 of tblsp onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL 1 crushed beef bouillon cube.
- It's of OPTIONAL 1 large slice yellow onion, minced.
- You need 1/2 C of shredded cheese.
- It's 1 C of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 C of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 4 of tblsp milk.
Add remaining ingredients, except oats, and stir to combine. Spoon into muffin tin and pack down. Learn how to use egg bite molds to make mini meatloaf bites in your Instant Pot. We use half ground beef and half ground pork sausage to make a delicious, tender meatloaf bite.
Best Meatloaf Bites process
- Tear bread into small pieces, add milk and let sit while you continue...also preheat oven to 350 and grease the top of a broiler rack.
- Prepare the meat: in a big bowl, break up and spread the ground beef.
- Spread the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce (and if you're using the bouillon and onions, add those) over the meat --don't mix yet!.
- Break the egg in then add the wet bread pieces, any milk too.
- Using a chopping motion with your hand, combine everything --don't squish the meat through your fingers, it'll make the loaf tough.
- Now add the cheese and make sure it's all combined -the mixture should be pretty wet and almost loose.
- Using a 3 inch scoop, form the ball into a patty 3 inches long and 1 inch thick...place on greased broiler rack...you should get 8 pieces.
- Now for the topping...in a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, ketchup and mustard, stir well to remove lumps if any.
- Spread over the patties, covering the sides too.
- I like to put a little water in the bottom part of the broiler rack, it makes cleanup easier...or I suppose you could use foil....
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Serve with salad, potatoes, pasta..whatever you like!.
- If you're going to freeze any leftovers, make sure the patties are room temperature before packing and freezing.
The bites are topped with ketchup with smoked paprika and Worcestershire sauce. Our Best Bites the two girls who love to cook & create bringing you tips, tricks, and tastes straight from the kitchen young carrots (small-ish whole carrots with the greens attached) or baby carrots, a shallot (look for them near the specialty produce like ginger), fresh thyme, panko bread crumbs, ketchup, and ground beef. Instant Pot Meatloaf Bites--use your silicone egg bites mold to make the cutest, tastiest mini meatloaves ever. This recipe can be made with ground beef, turkey or chicken. In a small bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar.