Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and remaining ketchup and mustard until smooth.
That means you can eat one the night you bake it and save the other for the next day to enjoy as sandwiches (hot or cold, your choice) or set atop a salad of. Leftover alternative: Save leftover slices for quick and easy meatloaf sandwiches for the kids' lunches. Lightly seasoned lean ground turkey meatloaf muffins made with couscous and lots of grated zucchini, onion, and red bell pepper get a topping of barbecue sauce in this easy recipe. You succeed grilling barbecue Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf accepting 15 procedure as well as 9 steps. Here is how you win.
procedure of Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf
- It's 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It's 1 cup of diced yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini shredded (be sure to squeeze out excess water).
- It's 1 of celery stalk finely chopped.
- It's 3 of carrots, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of pepper.
The individual servings are perfect for so many eating plans, and it's easy to grab a couple for a quick breakfast, lunch, or snack. Make the meatloaf mixture a day in advance. Follow the recipe below, but stop just before forming and baking. Add rest of the vegetables and cook until soft and some of the liquid has evaporated.
Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf gradually
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat loaf-sized baking pan/dish with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and sauté onion 3-5 minutes..
- Add in carrots, celery and bell pepper, and cook an additional 3-5 minutes..
- Add in zucchini, mushroom and garlic for another 3 minutes..
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, oats, parsley, eggs, tomato paste, paprika, salt and pepper. Fold in veggies..
- Place into pan in a loaf shape..
- Bake until brown 1 hour or so..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes..
- Cut into 8 slices (2 slices = 1 serving)..
In a mixing bowl, mix ground turkey, oatmeal mixture, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce and sauteed veggies until well combined. Form into a loaf shape and place in a greased loaf pan or on a greased cookie sheet. A deliciously low calorie meatloaf that will makes a great weeknight dinner idea, this Vegetable and Turkey Meatloaf Recipe is not only tasty, but quite healthy too. Made with ground turkey instead of beef, and loaded with veggies, this traditional American meal gets a healthy makeover. This is a take on Bobby Flay's roasted vegetable meatloaf and also uses a similar glaze but with no brown sugar.