My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. 😎. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Place loaf in center of strips in slow cooker.
So that's what I used in this low carb meatloaf along with ground pork, salsa and cheddar cheese too. To keep this meatloaf low carb and gluten free, I use almond flour instead of breadcrumbs. Stir in milk and dry potatoes just until moistened. You do ones thing simmering french fry My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. 😎 applying 13 technique including 7 as well as. Here you are put it over.
receipt of My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. 😎
- It's 3/4 of of a Large Onion diced.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- You need 750 g of Minced Beef.
- It's 2 of thin Chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of chargrilled sweet pepperrs out of a jar.
- You need 1 Cup of wholegrain Quinoa.
- It's 8 of cherry Tomatoes diced.
- It's 3 Tbls of tomato purèe.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried chillies squeezed and sprinkled in the mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pasatta or 1/2 tin tomatoes in juice crushed.
- Prepare 2 of dried Veg cubes crumbled in.
- It's 1/2 Tin of Kidney beans.
- You need 1 tbls of Chilli Sauce.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Add meatloaf, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, black beans, chili powder, cumin, Tabasco, and salt and pepper to taste. Combine the meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well. Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. 😎 separately
- Fry Onions for 1 minute in tbls chilli oil then add the crushed Garlic fry for a further minute..
- Next add Garlic minced beef +pork and fry for 5 minutes stirring occasionary. Add all the items now and mix in..
- Next tomatoes 2 veg stock cubes the black pepper.
- Tomato purèe, quinoa ( i had no breadcrumbs to fill it out so they will do. And chilli sauce..
- Add it all into a tight squeeze ovendish with parchment paper and cover with foil and cook in a preheated oven 180°C for 20 minutes..
- After the time take out of the oven and leave to cool in the fridge as this will make it firm.Add a serving plate under the dish and turn upside down so as the meatloaf comes out onto the plate..
- Add a little cheese on top. And warm to melt the cheese before serving. Just slice the meat into good size slices and serve with some veg.,or Salad. Wrap in cling film whats laft and freeze it. Tastes good cold too..
Spoon half the sauce mixture over the top of the meatloaf. Greece meets Italy in this beef souvlaki pizza topped with feta cheese and kalamata olives for a fusion of Mediterranean flavors. Classic Meatloaf is one of those comfort recipes that never gets old. It's super juicy and flavorful with a ketchup/brown sugar glaze on top. Served with mashed potatoes and green beans, it is such a satisfying family meal.