Glazed lemon cake. I used this glaze on AR's "Lemon Gold Cake" and they were very very good together. This recipe for easy lemon glaze is made with only three ingredients—confectioners' sugar, milk, and fresh lemon juice or lemon extract. Brush or drizzle the lemon glaze on a warm or cooled cake.
My mother baked this light moist treat when I was a child. I loved it as much then as my children do now. Glazed Lemon Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You determine toasting broil Glazed lemon cake employing 14 receipt as a consequence 9 also. Here you go manage.
program of Glazed lemon cake
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It's 1/3 cup of greek yoghurt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon zest.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Glaze.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
All Reviews for Glazed Lemon Pound Cake. Glazed Lemon Pound Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These delicious lemon bars are the perfect cross between a thin and moist lemon cake and brownies. But not just any lemon cake.
Glazed lemon cake compound
- Preheat the oven to 162 degrees celsius. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder..
- Beat the sugar with the softened butter until fluffy. Add in the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Mix in the vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice..
- Combine the flour mixture and greek yoghurt into the wet ingredients, alternating between the two..
- Line a greased 8x4 inch loaf pan with a baking sheet, or greased aluminum foil. Spoon the batter into the pan and smooth the top..
- Bake at 162 degrees celsius for 55-60 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean..
- If the top of the cake browns before the inside is cooked, cover the top tightly with aluminum foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, checking in between..
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cake to cool for 15 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, and lift it out of the pan using the foil or baking sheet. Place it on a wire rack to cool..
- Make the glaze: Sift half a cup of icing sugar into a bowl, and mix in 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Pour the glaze over the cake while it's still warm..
- Allow the cake to cool completely before slicing..
Glazed Lemon Yogurt Sheet Cake. not overly sweet but gets a boost of lemon flavor and sweetness from the light lemony glaze poured over the top while it's still warm. Sweet, simple, luscious glazed lemon poppy seed bundt cake to bring sunshine to even the coldest of days. After apple pie, lemon desserts of any kind are my favorite. Not peanut butter and (gasp!!!!) not. The sunny taste of citrus highlights this buttery pound cake.