Roast Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup. This butternut squash lentil soup is filled with nutrient-rich foods like lentils, butternut squash, leeks, and chard. It requires quite a bit of vegetable chopping: garlic, carrot, leek, butternut squash, and kale. As a time saver, you could chop all the veggies in advance and refrigerate until making the.
Peeling the squash is the hardest part, and really it's not so bad. No need to roast your butternut squash either, simply make your soup in one big pot. Cozy up with a bowl of Roasted Butternut squash and lentil soup. You succeed simmering blanch Roast Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup applying 8 compound than 4 along with. Here you are win.
modus operandi of Roast Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup
- Prepare 1 of large butternut squash.
- You need 3 stalks of rosemary.
- You need 2 of celery ribs sliced.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves peeled.
- It's As needed of Olive oil.
- It's To taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's 200 gm of red lentils.
- It's 750 ml of vegetable stock.
A comforting soup like this will warm you up from head to toe on a cold winter night! Among all the favorites, Butternut squash lentil soup is always in rotation in our house. It's packed with a plethora of essential nutrients like. I love adding red lentils to the roasted butternut squash soup because it gives the soup a better texture and flavor.
Roast Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup technique
- Peel and de seed the squash then cut into small chunks. Add the squash to a deep baking tray, then also add the sliced celery, whole garlic cloves and rosemary..
- Drizzle with a good glug of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir to coat all the veg in oil, the. Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 190 C - or until the veg is soft and starting to caramelise on the edges..
- Cook the lentils in boiling water for 20 minutes until tender then drain..
- Add the lentils and roasted veg to a saucepan (remove the woody stalks of rosemary) and simmer on the hob for ten minutes with 750 ml vegetable stock. Allow to cool slightly before blending. Add more water if you want to thin the soup a little, then season to taste with salt and pepper..
This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. Because roasting caramelizes and intensifies the natural sweetness and flavor in butternut squash, and roasting cubes in particular maximizes the amount of surface area for that to happen. Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! Lentil Soup is part of Progresso's Good Natured Soup. I served it in a roasted butternut squash.