Spinach and Yogurt soup. Stir in the flour, salt, tarragon, nutmeg and cayenne, and heat until fragrant. Stir in spinach (undrained) and chicken broth. Remove the soup from the heat, and puree in a food processor or blender in batches.
Learn how to cook great Spinach and yogurt soup. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Spinach and yogurt soup recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Spinach and yogurt soup recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. You bring about broiling fix Spinach and Yogurt soup accepting 11 ingredients including 5 along with. Here you are win.
process of Spinach and Yogurt soup
- You need 1 cup of Yogurt.
- It's 1 small bunch of Spinach (cleaned and thinly chopped).
- It's 1-2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- It's 1 tbs of gram flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 spoon of ghee or oil.
- It's to taste of salt.
- Prepare pinch of sugar (optional).
- Prepare pinch of asafoetida (optional).
- It's 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
Wash and drain spinach; remove any large stems. Heat oil in large saucepan and saute garlic, onion, and green onions until soft. Season to taste with salt and pepper. A good soup for a weekend lunch, accompanied by tuna sandwiches and crisp radishes!
Spinach and Yogurt soup little by little
- Thinly chop Spinach leaves, steam it with 1 tsp water for 3 min (in microwave) or longer on stove. When it cools down, mix gram flour. Using hand coat spinach with it and remove lumps..
- Lightly beat yogurt and mix 1 cup water. Add salt and sugar, mix well. Add spinach and mix well..
- Put this mix on med heat. Continiusly stirring till the mix reaches boiling point. Remove it from stove..
- In a small pan heat Ghee or oil. Add cumin seeds and asafoetida for tempering. Add garlic and green chilli, fry for a few seconds. Pour it over the hot yogurt mix..
- Soup is ready to be served..
Yogurt gives the soup a tart accent.. Get Cheesy Spinach Lasagna Recipe from Food Network. Line with a single layer of lasagna noodles. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot but not smoking. What Spinach To Use To Make Creamed Spinach.