Pumpkin masoor dal soup. You can use masoor dal or moong dal or a mix of both to prepare this soup. Lose weight healthily with this delicious soup. Lentil soup is a wholesome comforting soup and is very simple to prepare.
Tomato pumpkin masoor dal soup for babies is easy to prepare and. This Sabut masoor dal recipe is one of the easy and breezy dals I make at home with these brown-skinned lentils. It is a versatile lentil dish and you The whole masoor dal can be relished with rice, rotis or paratha or even bread. You can brewing percolate Pumpkin masoor dal soup accepting 10 ingredients also 10 together with. Here is how you do one proud.
compound of Pumpkin masoor dal soup
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Yellow pumpkin - cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Masoor dal -.
- It's 2 tbsps of oats Quick cooking -.
- It's 1 of Carrot - cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of Tomato - cut into cubes.
- You need 2 inchs of Ginger - finely chopped.
- Prepare of Salt - as needed.
- Prepare of black pepper Freshly ground - as needed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder - (optional).
- It's 2 tsps of Oil -.
You can also just have it plain like a soup. Pumpkin Soup recipe with amazing step by step photos. Pumpkin Soup known in India as Kaddu Ka Soup, is a easy creamy Indian pumpkin soup. This Indian pumpkin soup recipe uses very less ingredients and relies on the flavour of pumpkin Masoor dal and paneer soup : used low fat paneer.
Pumpkin masoor dal soup process
- Powder the oats in a dry mixie jar. Keep it aside.
- In a pressure pan, heat oil. Add ginger and saute for a few seconds..
- Add pumpkin and carrot cubes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add jeera powder, tomatoes and masoor dal. Mix well for a minute.
- Add enough water to cover the veggies.
- Close the pressure pan. Once the steam starts to form, put the whistle and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- After the steam is released, puree the contents using a stick blender while it is hot (If you don't have one, wait till it cools and then puree it in a mixer).
- Heat the pureed soup again, add oats powder and mix well. Add the required salt and ground pepper..
- Once the soup has thickened to the required consistency, switch off the flame..
- Serve it hot with bread toast..
Masoor tadka dal is a delicious Indian lentil curry made with red lentils. It's easy to make, flavorful, and healthy. Dal translates to lentil, but when referred to in the context of food it means a spiced Indian lentil soup. Dal can be made thick or thin, and with any kind of lentil. You can use masoor dal or moong dal or a mix of both to prepare this soup.