Uttar Pradesh Style Arhar Dal Split pigeon peas soup.
You finish stewing pressure-cook Uttar Pradesh Style Arhar Dal Split pigeon peas soup working 14 receipt together with 10 together with. Here you go arrive.
technique of Uttar Pradesh Style Arhar Dal Split pigeon peas soup
- Prepare 1 cup of Arhar/ tur dal.
- You need 1 of onion,thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato/ deseeded & small diced.
- Prepare 2 of whole dry red chillies.
- It's 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Uttar Pradesh Style Arhar Dal Split pigeon peas soup prescription
- Wash & soak the arhar/toor dal..
- Put it into pressure cooker & add salt, turmeric powder & water..
- Cook it in for 3-4 whistles.Let the pressure settle down..
- Add 1 tsp of mustard oil in a kadai.Once the oil is hot, add whole dry red chillies,mustard seeds, asafoerida & let them crackle..
- Add the onions & fry until it becomes translucent..
- Add ginger paste, tomatoes & cook for 2 mints till the raw smell of ginger goes away..
- Add salt,sugar, turmeric powder, red chlli powder,dhania powder & give a nice mix..
- Add the boiled dal, water according to your preferable consistency & let it boil..
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves,lemon juice & switch off the flame..
- Transfer the Utter Pradesh style Arhar Dal into a serving bowl & serve hot with steamed rice, pickle,papad & enjoy..