Fresh Squeezed Lemonade.
You fulfill sizzling brown Fresh Squeezed Lemonade employing 4 compound as a consequence 3 steps. Here you are bring about.
procedure of Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Prepare 1 2/3 cups of lemon juice (about 6 large lemons).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 7 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of ice cubes.
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade procedure
- In a small sauce pan bring 1 cup of water to a slow boil. Stir in sugar and continue to boil until sugar is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to a simmer if necessary. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. This is your "syrup"..
- While syrup is cooling "squeeze" your lemons. Cut each lemon in half. Use whatever juicer gadget you have to get as much juice as possible out of those suckers. Strain juice through a mesh sieve to remove seeds and pulp. If you like the pulp you can always pick out the seeds as your juicing, but we're not pulp fans..
- Pour lemon juice into a 2 quart pitcher. Add 6 cups of cold water and 2 cups of ice. Pour in syrup until you reach your desired sweetnes. The amount needed can vary depending on the lemons. We only used about 3/4 cup of syrup for this batch..