You can broiling burn Home-made samosa practicing 13 ingredients as well as 4 along with. Here you go arrive.
process of Home-made samosa
- Prepare 100 gms of Refined flour.
- You need 3 of medium sized boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of green chilly.
- You need 2 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare of Asafoetida.
- You need of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- You need of Dry mango powder.
- It's of Red chilly powder.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
Home-made samosa instructions
- In a bowl mix refined flour & add 1 tbsp oil, 1 tsp carrom seeds & salt to taste and prepare soft dough..
- In a wok, pour 2tsp oil. Add 1/4 tsp asafoetida, 1 tsp cumin seeds & 1 tsp coriander seeds. Once seeds start to crackle, add mashed potatoes. Add garam masala, coriander powder, red chilly powder, dry mango powder & salt to taste. Saute & roast well. Let it cook completely..
- Make small balls out of dough & roll it out. Cut it into half. Lightly touch water on edges & fold vertical edge to secure. Keep it open like a cone. Now fill the mixture as per capacity & secure this edge too..
- Deep fry in oil. Serve hot with tamarind chutney..